THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 14, 1998

my family

I thought I would share with you some family portraits. I come from a long line of very pride-full cysts, so I have a lot of photographs to show. Hope you enjoy!



This first one is of my mother and father on their wedding day. Don't they look like a happy couple! They've been married for six years, which is quite a feat, and still going strong.



This is me on my third birthday, quite a debutant! Can you believe what I was wearing? Luckily I have much better fashion sense now then I did then. I'll show you some more recent pictures later.



This is a picture of me and my two sisters on our vacation last summer to the brain, talk about nerve central! We had such a great time, though I could tell Ma and Pa were ready to get back to the arm by then end of it. I'm really hoping we go back next year, or at least to the neck, though there's rumored to have been a few disappearances in the area. We'll see!

0 comments: